Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting

Go down 
+5
Dominic
Jeallybeans
Jazz
Keith
Daisy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy

Daisy

The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting   The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:09 pm

Daisy: Hey. Everyone on my team, come here. Since, most of us probably didn't meet everyone else, I thought it would be nice to get to know a little bit about each of player on our team.

So I'll go first. My name is Daisy and im 16 years old. I was already on two other reality shows (Pyro's TDI and Total Drama Genders). I got 10th out of 22 players on Pyro's TDI, and on TDG, I won. I have a younger brother and a younger sister, but their not small, so it's fun. Politics interest me a lot and I love to debate (not argue, but actual debate). I'm smart and athletic, but I'm not on any sports team. I love to be helpful and nice and I love meeting new people. I'm a team player and get along with most people.

So that's me. Who wants to go next?
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting   The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:34 pm

I guess I'll go now..

Hey everyone, for those of you that don't know me, my name is James and I am 16 years old. I have been on numerous types of sites like this in the past, but only 2 have managed to make it to the end (or close to the end). On Nick's TDA, I am part of the top 3, and on I Love Money I placed 6th. Like Daisy, I am smart, athletic, and I also currently play soccer for my high school. I also enjoy shooting my bow. Aside from these things, I am also a genuinely nice person who can never seem to hold a grudge or hate anyone..

Well.. I think that's a pretty good description of me..
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting   The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:28 pm

I'm next!
Hai I'm Jazz, I'm 15. I've been on quite a few of these, I love stories and drama so thats why. I'm smart(though its proved I'm not, I took a lie detector on an iPod touch, everything else was true, then I asked myself if I was smart, and it said False,I looked by how much and it said 100% Sad ) I'm artistic and creative in (I'm pretty sure) everyway. I write, draw , etc...
Like James, I can't stand being mad at anyone, so I usually just forgive them right away;forgive and forget. Oh and...I (majorly) heart COOKIES and SKINNY JEANS and EYELINER and and and...oh you get the point! XD No one ever sees me as a downer because I'm only a downer when I'm alone. I have 3 talents(in rl too)I can sing, run and do creative things.

Anyway, thats it for now clown
Back to top Go down
http://vampiresVSwerewolfs.forumotion.com
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting   The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:35 pm

well i will go,
Im zac,im 15, ive done a lot of things i shouldnt have. one is i got driven home by the police for stuff and thats all im going to say. I love sports even thou im not too good. i love videogames also. Math is my favourite subject with gym...everything else SUCKS:P. im like the person u know but never met. its weried but thats what ive been told so i go by it:P i love to cause dramma and if i feal im being attacked i will run my mouth. idk what else to say except my team is awsome...whouldnt change anyone for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting   The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Sure.. Let's start an unpopular trend lol!

Dominic, 17. Uh... I like Theater, I play many instruments, Dance is one of my favorite things to do. um... i dont know. I guess I can say that I'm not very good speeking about myself. When I get involved with something, I get involved.
Back to top Go down
Rider007

Rider007

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting   The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:51 pm

"well i guess im up. im jake, 16. um i almost went to juvie for fighting. im not a criminal though. i dont steal or nothin. i like to bike and skateboard and i like working on cars, almost like a mechanic but not really. this is the first show im on. im physically strong so i think dat wuld help out our team. i get along with most ppl. if ur cool with me, then im cool with u type thing. im realiable and dependable and stuff. dats bout it."
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting   The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:56 pm

"Hi my name is Liz or Stargirl Liz you can call me either but dont call me Elizabeth I hate that name so I changed my name to Sarah but my mom wouldn't let so Liz is fine. Anyway's I'm smart and popular and funny and cool and fun to hang out with. And I love having a good time. I was born a natural leader so everyone should listen to me...if they wnat to succeed. I'm also a good listener so if you have any problems anything at all come to me and I will give you the best advice in the world. I love being dramatic for the fun of and if something is really boring I'll do anything to get it more exciting. Ummm anything else....oh yeah one day I will run for president and all of you better vote for me or else!"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting   The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:47 pm

Well I'm Nick, I'm 15... I don't really have any talents, ever since last year I've wanted to be noticed, so if you dare me to do something, likely hood is that I'll probably do it. I'm not that great of a leader, but I'm extremely competitive if I feel I'm up for elimination or the team I'm on is falling behind a bit, other than that, I'm just regularly competitive. That's about it for me.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting   The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:22 pm

I'm Kelsey, I'm 16. I like to skateboard and I use to be emo. I don't like to follow the rules so I'll most likely break them. I don't thats just how I am. Life is much more fun when you don't have to do what people tell you. I find it hard to get along with people sooo...i dunno. Ive been used a lot and I hate that, which kinda make me the brave rulebreaker I am today. ;] I also like to draw, breakdance and do some acting sometimes. I'm pretty good at it when I get into trouble. That's kinda it. :]
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowpineapples.forumotion.net
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting   The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 pm

"What about that kid?" Points at Ron!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting   The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Not-So-Popular Kids Meeting
Page 1 of 1