Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2

Go down 
+3
Seth
Nick
Principal Johnny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:49 am

Well since the other dorm is filled... This is the only one left... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:14 am

"Actually, I kinda thought we could have up to 4 people in one dorm since there are seven guys on our team"
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:54 am

zac: Yea so come to our room nick...and lets have a full room
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:09 pm

James walks into the room with his things..

"This room isn't so bad.."

He puts his stuff on the bed off to the left.
Back to top Go down
Rider007

Rider007

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Jake gets the last bed available. "Well actually both rooms are full because we only got 6 guys on our team since the 7th hasnt shown up, so he will probably be da frist one voted off."
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:26 am

James saw that Dominic had went to bed..

"Hmmm... I should go to sleep too.."

He puts on his iPod and listens to some music to put him to sleep..
Back to top Go down
RonRebel

RonRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:06 am

Ron enters the room quickly. "Luckily Dylasn isnt on our team." I cant stand him.!" Ron walks over to a bed. "This bed seems fine. Want candy anybody?"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:24 pm

Nick walked into his room. His vacant room. Don't I still have a roommate, what was his name... Rider? He thought. Nick didn't really care, the less people the better. He looked around hastily, then looked out to see if anyone was in the hallway, what am I doing? Of course I'm the only one here. He walked over to his bed, got down to his knees, and reached his hand under the bed, grabbing onto a small box. He opened it up. Nothing but a few moths, symbolizing the emptiness of it. Nick placed his soda's and the costume inside the box, then slid it back under the bed. No one found it this far, hopefully no one will find it now, he thought. He walked back out, to where? Not even he knew.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:23 pm

James runs in and gets his suitcase..

He rummages through it, grabs something, and leaves..
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Since everyone seemed to magically disappear, James decided to get some sleep..

He gets into bed and thinks "I wonder if 10 million fireflies will light up the world as I fall asleep.."
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:47 pm

Nick walked into his room cautiously, he didn't want anyone to know what he was up to, yet anyway. No one was there. He walked over to his bed and pulled the box out. He placed the package on the ground as he opened the box, he placed the top on the ground then picked the package back up. Looking around for a knife, Nick remembered he had a Swiss Army knife in one of his dresser draws (random coincidence ftw), so he got it out, flipped out the knife and slid it across the tape of the package, making an opening. He put the knife back then opened the package. A remote control fighter jet, complete with dart guns. Nick put it inside the box, put the top back on and slid it back under his bed, then casually walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1