Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1

Go down 
+2
Dominic
Principal Johnny
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:00 pm

Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Dominic

Dominic

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:02 pm

Dominic came in, "Finally I can stop lugging all this stuff with me!"

Dominic picked a bed that was by a window. "Sweet!"

He placed his stuff on the bed and sat on it. "I wonder who else will be in here..."
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:03 pm

zac: Dibs this bed*runs and puts his stuff on the bed in the corner*
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:14 pm

Seth walks in exhausted, "Mind if I room with you guys?",
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:19 pm

zac: nope not at all
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:21 pm

"No problem." Dominic said. He took out his wardrobe clothes, which were stored in garment bags. HE placed them in the closet. He portioned it off so that everyone knew that was his section. Luckily there were two closets, so he could take 1/2 of one of them. "There."

He took out blue christmas lights and put them up and around the room. He plugged them in and the dull blue shined in the room, "Mind if we have these?"
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:24 pm

zac: Nope i dont, do you seth?
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:26 pm

"Not at all", Seth then falls down onto his bed, "Wow, today has been exhausting hasn't it"
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:39 pm

zac: it has but if u excuse me im going to go and wait someone for someone...i just gotta slip a note under the door.*zac leaves the room*
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:43 pm

"Well, all I can say is that it took you long enough", Seth starts to laugh, "Seriously if you weren't gonna do it, I would've done it myself"
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Zac: hahaha *he laughs as the door closes"
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:54 pm

Dominic rolled his eyes. "Have fun."

He took out a notebook. Instead of having regular lines, it had music staffs. He used this notebook to write songs. He started humming random tunes in his head and then started jotting down his favorite one.
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:56 am

zac: *climbs into his bed after a long a busy day...and exciting. he actually asked out a girl who he found attractive and she said yes. as he was dosing off to sleep he thought about dylan and how he egged me and how i was goign to get him back.*
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Seth runs into his bedroom and get's dressed, he grabs a red jacket, some blue jeans, and a pair of old sneakers, "That's better, now what was I gonna do today, Oh that's right, Get revenge on Dylan", He then walks off.
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:58 pm

zac: *wakes up to the words "get rid of dylan" and see's seth leaving* hmm thats a good idea and i know the best way. *he pulls out a box...puts some bugs in there* here u go friends eat up...you will be going somewere today. *he then dose a evil laugh and walks towards the popular boys bedrooms*
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Dylan finally finds Zac "Zac I'm so sorry for everything I've done for you in the last couple days. I owe you my life you saved me from choking and even dying. I really hope we could move on from what happened the last couple of days and be friends. I mean I've thrown eggs at you and humiliated you and Sneder time after time and you are yet to do anything so if you could see it in the bottom of your heart to forgive me please do so." Dylan says sincerely hoping to be forgiven!
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Seth is waiting in the room, "Zak's not here right now, but I'll give him your message"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Dylan finally finds Zac "Zac I'm so sorry for everything I've done for you in the last couple days. I owe you my life you saved me from choking and even dying. I really hope we could move on from what happened the last couple of days and be friends. I mean I've thrown eggs at you and humiliated you and Sneder time after time and you are yet to do anything so if you could see it in the bottom of your heart to forgive me please do so." Dylan says sincerely hoping to be forgiven!

I take my apology back...this means war!
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:56 am

zac: *walks in and gets his vase out* ill put these flowers in here for know and go take a shower *hides the flowers and picks his stuff up to shower and clean up* i gotta be perfect for this *leaves to go to shower*
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:24 am

Dominic comes in and "rests up" for tomorrow's challenge
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:12 am

zac: *comes in and hides the stuff for tomorrow(latter today) well i better rest up its going to be busy tomorrow.*climbs into bed and falls asleep right away*
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Seth walks into the room carrying a skunk, "Hey guys, how do you feel about the idea of letting this skunk loose in the Popular Boys Room"
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:20 am

zac: that whould be fun seth, lets do it.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:24 am

"Yeah", he starts petting the skunk, "I think I'm gonna call her Flower"
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:44 pm

zac: flower, thats a sweet name *pets the skunk*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1   The Not-so-Popular Boy's Room 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next