Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Popular Boy's Room

Go down 
+3
Scoddy
Dylan
Principal Johnny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

The Popular Boy's Room Empty
PostSubject: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:58 pm

The Popular Boy's Room
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:12 am

"This is mine, Scoddy's, Alex's, and Tekkan's room. I get those two beds over there so someone is going to have to sleep on the floors."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:21 am

Dylan runs into the room and hides under his bed covers. "Those dumb dogs won't know what hit them.....muhahaha"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:39 pm

*Scoddy walks in with his bags and picks a bed and sets his bag on it "This is my bed, I'm gonna unpack later though"*Scoddy leaves the room
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:01 pm

Zac: *opens the door quietly and wishpers* this is for throwing eggs at me dylan. *he puts the box about dylans hair and opens it. out crawls a couple spiders who find a nice spot in dylans hair to make webs. zach sneaks out quitely leaving people to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:05 pm

After Zak leaves, Seth puts a note under Dylan's door that says

To Dylan
If you want to know who put the spiders in your hair, come meet me in the storage closet
From Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Dylan wakes up to a loud chewing noise apparently something is eating his hair off little by little for the last 3 hours. "Help me someone help me there are spiders in my head laying eggs and eating off all my hair....AGAIN! ahhhhhh" Dylan runs out of the room screaming, panicking, and crying. Dylan jumps into the pool and a couple of camera men watch him and laugh "Who did this to me...? You, you dumb dog" Dylan says pointing to 1 of the camera crew "Who did this to me.." The camera crew says "It was Zac I saw him and Seth I swear" "Oh that Zac kid will be sorry and I shall get my revenge!"
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:35 pm

(alex comes into the room with all his stuff and watches dylan screaming and running out) "whats up his butt?" (alex takes the empty bed)
Back to top Go down
Tekkan

Tekkan

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:50 pm

but i dont want the floor... puts his stuff on the ground and sets up a sleeping bag in front of the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:22 pm

"i dont think dylan really meant somebody has to sleep on the ground"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:13 pm

"Yes I did my stuff is on 1 bed and I'm on another so someone has to sleep on the floor." Everyone around gives Dylan a dirty look like they want to beat on him "Okay okay I'll move my stuff" Dylan then thinks to himself "These dumb dogs they think they can tell me what to do, these people won't even last in the competition that long." Dylan begins snickering to himself. One of the roommates ask him why he's laughing "Oh nothing..." Dylan answers as he runs laughing out of the room. "Muhahahahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:26 am

Seth goes up to the door carrying Flower, "Okay girl, do your stuff", Flower sprays the whole room, "Good girl, he then runs away with her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:49 pm

"that smell...its so..so delicious! who sprayed that awesome cologne." (alex inhales huge breaths of the air to take as much of the smell as he can)
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:18 pm

*scoddy wakes up and smells something in the room and covers his nose "whats that smell, it smells like someone let a stink bomb in here"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Dylan being the smartest of the 3 remaining roommates knew that this smell was not a cologne or perfume or anything, but it was.....a...Skunk! Dylan jumps out of bed and screams "I shall get my REVENGE!"
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:59 pm

"look what i found!" (alex picks up snelly and shows everyone in the room) "i also found anti-skunk spray so snelly, or that other nasty skunk can't spray us anysmores. (get it smores. alex puts the skunk in the doorway, making its butt face the door outside.) "just in case anyone decides to make a return, since the hallway and door does not have the anti-skunk spray, they will get sprayed."

The Popular Boy's Room 9702990
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Boy's Room   The Popular Boy's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Popular Boy's Room
Page 1 of 1