Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Popular Girl's Room 1

Go down 
+3
Jeallybeans
Tori
Principal Johnny
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

The Popular Girl's Room 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:14 pm

Im going to take this bed
*Puts her stuff under the single bed next to the OTHER single bed*
I wonder who will be my roomates
*Starts to carve her name in the bed shes on*
There now i know its my bed
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:36 pm

*Puts all her clothes in the dresser next to her AWSOME bed with fuzzy pillows and blankets*
MAN I LOVE THESE ROOMS
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:42 pm

zac: *outside of the door* "tought"i hope this is her room" *slips note under door*

"note reads"
dear, tori
please meet me on the belconey

from..."end note"
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:44 pm

OOOUUU whats thiis?

*Reads note*

OMG...
*Leaves room*
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:46 pm

"i call this room. sorry ashely but your going to have to get a different room, since i was here first!"
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:02 am

Seth is walking by and overhears Angelica, "You do know that more than 2 people can be in a room, right?"
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:35 am

*Walks into room*\
OMG..... hii im Tory... somboy take the bed next to mine!!
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:55 am

Lo walks into the room. "Hey guys. Can I take this bed?" She asked, pointing to the bed next to Tori's.
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:09 pm

"Theres still 1 bed left in this room so I'm going to take it."
Brianna unpacks her stuff and takes out all her Jonas Brothers stuff
"Lets start start start the party....."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:14 pm

"Wow, I see you like the Jonas Brothers." Lo said, glancing over as she unpacked her things.
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Lo finished unpacking. "I'm gonna go meet some other people on the team."
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:38 pm

*Looks at the others*
Soo... i guess this means...
WE DONT HAVE TO ROOM WITH BROOKE Smile
Right Anelica?
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Lo walked into the room and sat on her bed. She thought for a while, then got out her diary to write in it.
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Lo walked into the room and sat on her bed. "Sooo bored." She sighed and wrote in her diary again, it had been a long time since she wrote in it. "I wish something would just happen already." Lo had no clue why she was mumbling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Lo walked into the room and sat on her bed (the second most common place she could be found...as scary as that sounds). She took out her cell phone and called her best friend. "Hey, Michaella! Do you wanna come to Total Drama School until Johnny comes back?" "Sure!" Lo smiled. "Awesome! See you soon." Lo hung up and dialed another number. In ten minutes she had called her five best friends.
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:25 pm

Lo sat on her bed and cried. "Not only did I look like a freak in front of Seth but now all my friends are mad at me!" She pounded her hands on her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Seth knocks on the door, "Hey Lo, are you okay, is there someting wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Lo blushed. "I....sorry I acted like such a freak." She hugged Seth. "Now I bet everyone hates me."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:35 pm

"Now why would anyone hate you, you're the coolest and prettiest girl in the world"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:55 pm

"Thanks Seth." She hugged him tighter. "But, I just started a huge fight and then flipped out at everyone. I'm such a freak."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:57 pm

"You're not a freak, everyone makes mistakes. Come on let's go back to the kitchen, I'm sure your friends are worried about you"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Lo wiped tears from her eyes and smile. "Thanks Seth, you're the nicest person I know." She kissed Seth's cheek and walked to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Seth's face becomes bright red after Lo kisses him on the cheek and the he follows her back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Lo skipped into the room. "Finally, everyone but Allie and Michealla left." She whispered to herself. She lay down on her bed and took out a notebook from behind her fluffy purple pillow. When she opened it, a picture fell out. She blushed as she looked at it. "What's that?" Michaella asked, picking up the picture. When she looked at it her face turned bright red as she tried not to laugh. "Lo...when....did....you....take.... this picture? "She asked between giggles. Lo tried not to cry in embarrassment. She blushed and her entire face turned a dark pink. The picture was actually something she drew, it was Seth and her kissing. "I drew it." She admitted quietly. "Shut up! No way! Haha! It's really good! But...I'm gonna have to show Seth!" Michealla said with an evil grin. "You wouldn't!" Lo squeaked. "Oh,I would girl! You to are a couple right? The start actually acting like one!" Michealla said. "But, I don't think most normal people draw pictures of themselves kissing someone else." Lo whispered sadly. "Are you normal? I think the answer is...NO! So show him that you are better than a normal person!" Michealla said loudly. "Hey guys...uh, what's going on?" Allie asked. "NOTHING!" Michealla and Lo screamed at the same time. "Okaayy then..." Allie said, backing away from her strange friends. "Hey Seth!!" Michealla screamed, racing outside of the room and into the hall with the picture. Lo sighed and hid her face in her pillow. "This is so embaressing." She whispered. Lo knew she could catch up with Michealla, so she decided to just hide for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next