Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Popular Girl's Room 1

Go down 
+3
Jeallybeans
Tori
Principal Johnny
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Popular Girl's Room 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:28 am

zac: Ok i hered screaming, is everyone ok? my heart is only beating twice the speed cause i just bloted here to check on people cause of the screem
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 pm

"Everything is fine Zac." Lo said, gasping for breath as she jumped up to get the drawing. Michealla giggled. "Hey, Zac look at this picture Lo drew!" She screamed and threw the piece of paper at him. "NOOO!" Lo cried.
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:23 am

Zac takes the paper "awww thats soo cute, i drew one of tori, but she's gone and will never see it (then wishpers to himself)even thou it sucks. Your a good artist lo
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:11 pm

"Thanks Zac! I'm sure Tori would really like yours if she could see it. I never really see Seth anymore but I bet he'd be scared of mine or something." Lo said, giggling a bit. "He always blushes or backs away when I try to do something romantic-ish." She added.
"I wish I had a boyfriend..." Michealla muttered, scowling. "But my boyfriend dumped me to go out with Allie even though she doesn't like him." She made her hands into fists and glared at the wall.
Lo sighed. "You broke Austin's leg, that's why he broke up with you." She reminded her friend gently. "Anyway, Zac will you help me find Seth?"
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:56 am

Zac: Yes, i gladly help you find him...even thou i died for 2 months Razz
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:01 pm

(I forgot about the pic completely! geek )
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:50 am

Zac: What picutre *he asked confused*
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:04 pm

The picture Lo drew of Seth
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:16 am

awwww
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Popular Girl's Room 1   The Popular Girl's Room 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Popular Girl's Room 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2