Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Storage Room

Go down 
+5
Seth
Rider007
Ashley
Dylan
Principal Johnny
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:07 pm

The Storage Room, where the food is kept.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Dylan

Dylan

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:14 am

Dylan runs to the storage and grabs some eggs from the storage. He then runs to the dorms to get to the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:34 am

Ashley walks into the kitchen to get some food. "Let's see. I'll get some cookies and potato chips, some microwave food. There is a microwave in the dorm right? There has to be. Okay so get some of this and some of that." Ashley then hears a noise and drops all the food. "What's that?" The noise gets louder and she makes a run for it back to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Rider007

Rider007

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:40 am

jake sneaks into the storage room and looks around for anything suspicious. "there isnt anything in here. i told u there wuld be nothin."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:44 am

Seth walks in too, "It was probably just Jeeves, he's always sneaking around here"
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:46 am

"Yeah nothing anymore..Who the heck would stay here and wait for people to come by. Whoever or whatever it was probably left when I ran out screaming an hour ago." Ashley shines her flashlight everywhere to make sure nothing scarey was there. "Let's just get the food and get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Rider007

Rider007

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:47 am

"whose jeeves?" jake started picking up food and handing them to ashley and seth.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:48 am

"Jeeves is the creepy janitor who likes to trap the contestants for no good reason, he trapped Alex in the freezer a couple days ago".
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:49 am

"That creepy janitor person that's always snooping around." Ashley grabbed all the food she thought she needed. "Well this will due for now. We can get the rest in the morning. I just want to get out of here and get back to the dorms, where I know I'll be safe." She shines the flashlight at the door and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Rider007

Rider007

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:51 am

jake heads to the door. "ladies first" he follows ashley out and back to the dorms. "hurry up seth".
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 am

"I think I'll hang out here for a little while longer"
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:01 am

Dominic finally finds the kitchen and the storage room, "Seth, you still here?" I got scared cause I got seperated from you guys."

Last edited by Dominic on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:04 am

"It was probably Jeeves, seriously I think everyone's over-reacting about this, it's not like this school is haunted"
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:58 am

zac: *comes in here for ingredents and to find something* mk so i got the ingredents i need know i need a *looks in a box* here it is. *grabs it, picks up the ingredents and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Keith walks into the room... Very hungry..

"Hmm.. What to have.."

He notices a tub of cookie dough..

"COOKIES!!!"
Back to top Go down
chanelbags372

The Storage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storage Room   The Storage Room Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:46 am

wholesale designer bags Sell at a
wholesale designer handbags Fashion, generous
air max tn The latest sports leisure paragraph
nike shox nz Design fashion
cheap puma shoes very nice
super street shoes My favorite
puma men shoes Listed on the new
wholesale puma shoes Absolutely beautiful
men gucci shoes very fashion
gucci mens shoes Fashion shopping choice
louis vuitton wallets Bag real Bull
Back to top Go down