Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Phone Room

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan

Dylan

The Phone Room Empty
PostSubject: The Phone Room   The Phone Room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:25 pm

(A place to make calls)
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

The Phone Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Phone Room   The Phone Room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Dylan walks into the room and starts dialing some numbers calling home. "Hello, I need about 100 New Clothes sent to me right away. Why, you ask? Because someone let a ferocious animal in my room and it stank up the whole room I can't wear any of that stuff without someone making fun of me. Do you want me to get new freinds or what? Okay thank's I'll call back when I get it." Dylan leaves plotting his next move of revenge!
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Phone Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Phone Room   The Phone Room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:38 pm

zac:*was walking past and smelt something*eww whats that smell*opens the door 2 see dylan* woah dylan,man what did u do in there.*zac keeps walking and chuckles to himself*
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

The Phone Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Phone Room   The Phone Room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:43 am

Dominic dials a number on the phone.

"Hey!"
"You want to come over at Total Drama School? The Principal didn't say it wasn't ok."
"Cool! See you soon!"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

The Phone Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Phone Room   The Phone Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Nick walked through the halls, only to bump into a randomly placed phonebooth. He turned to the camera, while rubbing his nose, and just rolled his eyes and gave a "wtf" look. He walked into the phonebooth and reached inside his pockets, looking for spare change he may have from buying the drinks. Nothing. Reaching his index finger into the change compartment, Nick felt around, and got ahold of two quarters. He slid them into the coin slot, picked up the phone, and dialed the operator, "Hello, operator? Get me the number for..." he stopped and turned around, realizing the cameras were still in his face. He slammed the phonebooth door on them, and pointed in the opposite direction, signaling the cameras to leave. Within a few moments, they did, and he got back to his conversation.

After a couple minutes, the cameras returned, having found nothing of interest, one cameraman slowly opened the door. "...Ok, and it'll be here in a few days? Great, thanks." Nick walked out of the phonebooth, and down the hallway, pretending not to be annoyed with the cameras following him.
Back to top Go down
chanelbags372

The Phone Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Phone Room   The Phone Room Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:58 am

wholesale designer bags Sell at a
wholesale designer handbags Fashion, generous
air max tn The latest sports leisure paragraph
nike shox nz Design fashion
cheap puma shoes very nice
super street shoes My favorite
puma men shoes Listed on the new
wholesale puma shoes Absolutely beautiful
men gucci shoes very fashion
gucci mens shoes Fashion shopping choice
louis vuitton wallets Bag real Bull
Back to top Go down