Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zac's Confessional

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:05 pm

Zac's Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:19 pm

zac: Sweet my own locker room. Well everything is been good...ive met some amazing people and im hoping the all like me. There is this one girl im starting to get a small crush on and i think its starting to show but hopfully she likes me to. well i guesse ill go met some more people *he leaves the locker blushing*
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:49 pm

well its day 2 and ive been getting called tyler by a few people...i have no clue who he is or if he can even be trusted but if im being accused to be him and i get voted out for it that whould just plain SUCK...im hoping someone aint going around saying its me either or else i will be ticked. like ill joke around about it but i aint want anything to be assumed.
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:56 pm

well i decided to face my fears and ask out this girl that i find amazinly attractive...plus we are able to talk to eachother without her hating me.
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:31 am

well for the past couple days i have pulled a prank on dylan...tori told me about him getting spiders in his hair and i thought if i let my spiders go into his hair it whould be a good laugh*thinks to self "it was"* but i should appolagize and on top of things me and tori have been able to open up to eachother which im finding great, i just havent been able to tell her about what happened before i came here with my ex but im hoping i can tell her soon, it will be better to get it out. but i think im done for know i should go to bed. *closes his locker and heads to bed*
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:46 pm

well our team lost the challange and it sucks...voting is hard cause it isnt anyones fault me lost but what can we do...we had bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:43 pm

Code:
well we won the second challange good job team and im srry that i couldnt make it but i was busy with personal stuff and couldnt make it...i plan on being on more and helping the team out. secence people have also mentioned pm-ing ...i have been pming tori with PERSONAL stuff cause i have gotten people saying they dont want me to mention personal things...mk so u dont have to ge worked up on that...i also have pmed other people to chat cause i come on and no one is ever on so i send a message to peolpe who talk to me and started convos...i dont want people freaking out at me cause things arnt to good for me...just play it calm with me for a few days and ill be better soon.
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:30 pm

they thought by throwing the challange they whould get rid of mj but that didnt work, she quit and they still hade to vote someone out. they should of tried in the challange they might have won.
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:39 am

Well the next challenge is finally about to start...i cant wait. our team has a slight advantage i am hopping it helps
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:18 pm

zac: Well i told Dylan i loved him...but hes my dream candy for if i lose tori
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Well things and people have died around here...looks like no ones commning on and the host is no were to be found...maby hes doing this on purpose so people arnt on for the challenge which might change the game
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Zac:*yawns* im still alive
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Well it looks like Christmas is tomorrow and i wont be seeing my girlfriend...i really do miss seeing her *tear drop*
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:13 am

YEA i turned on the t.v to watch some hockey and my Montreal Canadians knocked out them Caps...there taking the Pens out next
Back to top Go down
chanelbags372

Zac's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zac's Confessional   Zac's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:07 am

wholesale designer bags Sell at a
wholesale designer handbags Fashion, generous
air max tn The latest sports leisure paragraph
nike shox nz Design fashion
cheap puma shoes very nice
super street shoes My favorite
puma men shoes Listed on the new
wholesale puma shoes Absolutely beautiful
men gucci shoes very fashion
gucci mens shoes Fashion shopping choice
louis vuitton wallets Bag real Bull
Back to top Go down