Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lo's Confessional

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Lo's Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Lo

Lo

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:20 pm

"Well, so far this has been pretty cool. I just hope I don't embarrass myself. I thought it would suck and no one would like me, I mean I really only came here because of a dare, but so far everyone I've met is pretty nice. I think Seth is my best friend here so far."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:46 pm

"I've noticed that everyone is very different, so some will be easy to become friends with....but some won't. I hope I don't make any enemies here, so far I don't think I have. Seth is pretty cool, I wonder if if we'll be on the same team."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:28 pm

"I'm on the popular team! But one of my best friends isn't, hopefully we can still talk to each other. I have a small crush on someone here....but I don't think he likes me. Oh well, I've been a loner most of my life. I bet my mom would be proud of me for coming here, but my dad would be mad. I really miss some of my foster brothers and sisters. I wish I brought my guitar, but my dumb little sister made it part of the bet that I couldn't. Anyway, most of the people on my team are nice, I haven't really had time to meet the all though."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:38 pm

"I've had a really good time at TDS so far. I've made a few friends, though I think Jazz and Seth are the only people I've actually met so far. I can't wait for the first challenge, I'm sure it'll be fun."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:55 pm

I didn't compete in the last two challenges (My computer has a virus...),so I was sure I'd be the first to go. Luckily my team won, so I was safe for then. I'm happy I'm still here.
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:06 pm

"Well, our plan failed. MJ quit, so now we still have to vote someone off. Well this totally sucks."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:02 pm

"Where did everyone go? Maybe they died, or quit or something. Anyway, it's getting kinda boring around here. I wonder when our next challenge will be....."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:14 pm

"I'm sure my team is starting to think I'm pretty much like, a member of the unpopular team or something. It's only because my team is almost never on! Maybe I should try to make a plan of sorts.... honestly I've never understood this whole thinking thing, usually I just have random ideas when I have to. Oh, and I've got to remind myself not to eat chocolate, even though it's amazing. I always have a ten minute sugar rush, then I feel sick and usually fall asleep."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:38 pm

"Yea, It's pretty much dead around here again. I wonder if we're ever going to have a challenge." Lo held up her foot. "I got these new shoes. They only come in small sizes and the person who worked at the store said they wouldn't fit because my feet are kinda big. I only wear a 7! Haha, loser store working person." Lo stared at her new shoes. "Pretty...they look like the chocolate I just ate. Yummers!" xD
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:31 pm

"Wow. I just watched some clips from TDS on my laptop and I realized something...I went insane after eating chocolate. And yet I keep eating it." Lo shook her head. "Oh! I'm so glad I brought my laptop, I forgot I did for a while. Yay Lo!"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:24 pm

"Well, it looks like Johnny isn't coming back. Not much has happened. Except, I choked. I feel like such an idiot. I guess that just proves I don't need a diet, I'm underweight anyway. Oh well, back to an all sugar diet! If Johnny doesn't come back soon I might as well just bring some of my friends here. Other people have. I'm getting really bored. Hmm....I haven't seen Seth in a while......I wonder what he's been doing."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Lo and her friends crowded around the locker. "Umm...guys? Hello. We can get our own lockers!" Kisa said with a smile. "Mom, if you're watching this it officially means I'm on T.V.!" Michaella screamed. Kisa accidently pushed Michealla as Lo's friends rushed away to find a locker. Lo sighed as soon as they left. "This is just insane. They've only been here for like a week, but it seems like it's been months! First the food fight, then they ran outside and had a mud war after it rained one day. And that's not even the worst of it. They rolled down the road one night for no apparent reason and used mustard, ketchup, butter and tartar sauce for makeup and danced around one day! Oh, and you can NOT escape Kisa when she's in a hugging mood!" Lo complained. "Allie is the most normal one out of all of us. I act like I'm all happy and crap, but I wish they'd go home or be more calm or something!" She sighed again and fake smiled. "Oh crap...they can watch this. Well, off to the madness before they all hate me!"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Kisa scowled and sneezed. "Lo was so cruel in her confession....but I guess she deserves to complain and show how she feels sometimes...But I still hate her. I've been jealous of her since third grade! I will prove how much of a bitch she is eventually...Why would Jake like her? I bet she secretly hates us all and is acting nice to these freaks to win the game. I'm only here to be on T.V."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Michaella frowned. "Lo is so nice all the time to me. I feel like I should be nice back....but that's just not me so I won't." She sighed. "Jeez, how can that girl stand it? I would absolutely hate bein' nice!"

Allie smiled. "So...I have nothing to really talk about but, uh..." She blushed. "I kinda like that dude when ummm....the food fight happened. OKAY I REALLY REALLY REALLY like him." Allie covered her mouth with her hand. "Do NOT tell anyone camera! Okay? Oh, what do I think of Lo? Uh, she's pretty nice."

Haley raised her eyebrows. "Andd what exactly am I supposed to say about her? She's wayy to happy and peppy sometimes. Although, she is kinda nice. Plus, she's prettier than me....I mean, I'm uh...prettier than her so yea! TAKE THAT LO!"

Sam looked at the camera quizzically. "I am not talking into this thing. Everyone's going to see it and I'm going to die." A camera man snickered. "What? I am not gonna talk about my friend on T.V. so just turn the camera off!" "You came over here" the camera man said. "Uh more like you dragged me over here!"
Back to top Go down
chanelbags372

Lo's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lo's Confessional   Lo's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:07 am

wholesale designer bags Sell at a
wholesale designer handbags Fashion, generous
air max tn The latest sports leisure paragraph
nike shox nz Design fashion
cheap puma shoes very nice
super street shoes My favorite
puma men shoes Listed on the new
wholesale puma shoes Absolutely beautiful
men gucci shoes very fashion
gucci mens shoes Fashion shopping choice
louis vuitton wallets Bag real Bull
Back to top Go down