Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cafeteria

Go down 
+8
Alex
Ashley
Brianna
Jeallybeans
Seth
Dominic
Dylan
Principal Johnny
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lo

Lo

The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Lo woke up with her face covered in crumbs. "Aw crap, I fell asleep." She attempted to wipe the crumbs off her face. Her stomach growled. "I'm still hungry..." She decided to eat some carrots. After taking one bite she began choking. Lo fell on the ground coughing and almost unable to breathe. (Boredom...)
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:21 pm

James runs in..

"LO!! Are you ok?! If you can't speak, just nod or something..!"
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:56 am

(alex gives lo the himlick maneuver)-

"move out of the james i gotta do cpr!"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:47 am

A carrot flew out of Lo's mouth and hit James in the eye. "Thanks Alex....I'm okay now."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Seth just happens to be walking into the Cafeteria, when he sees Lo sptting out the carrot, "Yikes, Lo are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:20 am

"Yea, just choked on a carrot." Lo blushed. She ran over to Seth. "OMG, I think it's been like forever since I've talked to you, but I've been so bored it's probably only been a day or two." She hugged Seth.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:35 am

Hannah walks in WHATS GOING ON
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:35 am

Hannah walks in WHATS GOING ON
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:47 am

"Oh, uh nothing?" Lo looked at Hannah. "Who are you? I don't think I've seen you before. I'm Lo." She smiled and waved.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:27 am

Seth walked into the large yet empty cafeteria.he grabbed the most edible looking food he could find and then sat down at one of the tables and waited for Zac and Lo to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:52 am

Zac: "comes in jumping around and dose a handstand but falls infront of the food" *face gose red* that was embarrising
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Lo runs through the hall humming and almost absentmindedly does a back flip and a cartwheel as soon as she lands. (wish I could do a back flip but I can only do a front flip D:) Then she skips/spins into the cafeteria. "Man I miss cheer-leading at my old school." She mutters as she sits at the table near Seth.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Seth jokingly laughs a bit at Zac and then looks over to Lo, "Really? I never knew that you were a cheerleader, Lo. Most of the cheerleaders at my school were stuck up and just plain mean, but I guess that there's an exception to everything"
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:34 pm

zac: *think to self* "i wonder if anyone saw me? hmm what ever ill get some food" *he walks to the vending machine and gets a bag of backed salt and viniger chips and a coca cola zero* ahh love this stuff
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:14 pm

Lo giggled, a bit embarrassed that Seth had even seen her do that and looked over at Zac. "Ooh Salt and vinegar chips, my fave! Can I have some?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Lo grabbed a chip from Zac and smiled as she ate it. "Yummers." She said with her mouth full and ran over to get herself a bag of chips. She came back stuffing her face with her favorite kind of chips, looking happy yet upset that she had ruined her diet yet again. She sat back down at the table, her former energy gone. She had finished the whole bag of chips already. "This is boring...lets go put on costumes!" Lo practically screamed and ran off again, doing a back bend and a cartwheel on her way.
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:25 am

zac: *laughs at lo" well i cause she found her energy, but i need to head to bed, night seth, tell lo i said night 2 and come get me in the bedroom tomorrow Smile ok peac *he says as he dances out of the room*
Back to top Go down
chanelbags372

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:46 am

wholesale designer bags Sell at a
wholesale designer handbags Fashion, generous
air max tn The latest sports leisure paragraph
nike shox nz Design fashion
cheap puma shoes very nice
super street shoes My favorite
puma men shoes Listed on the new
wholesale puma shoes Absolutely beautiful
men gucci shoes very fashion
gucci mens shoes Fashion shopping choice
louis vuitton wallets Bag real Bull
Back to top Go down