Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cafeteria

Go down 
+8
Alex
Ashley
Brianna
Jeallybeans
Seth
Dominic
Dylan
Principal Johnny
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:11 pm

The Cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Dylan

Dylan

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:42 pm

Dylan walks into the cafeteria and looks at the menu "Broccoli Soup ewww." Dylan takes his bowl full of broccolli soup and sits down at a table by himself. "There is no one else here besides me." Dylan thought to himself. Still thinking "These people won't even stand long in a competition like this I'm bound to win. Those dumb dogs..." Dylan begins chuckling to himself again. Someone asks him "Whats so funny?" and Dylan responds "Oh nothing" as he slowly begins to slurp his soup. "Cough cough...I think I'm choking on a piece of broccolli.." Dylan begins hitting his chest trying to stop himself from choking, after many tries he finally succeeds and the broccolli shoots out of his mouth and hits someone on the back of the head, he then passes out on the floor with his tongue sticking out.
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Dominic sits down at the same table as Dylan with a bowl of broccoli soup.

"Not the best food, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Seth sits down near them with a Tuna Fish Sandwich, "Heh, I thought ahead and brought some food with me, reality shows never serve decent food"
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:16 pm

But how long will that last?
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:24 pm

"Well, I have 2 Tuna fish sandwiches, a couple bag of chips, some macaroni and cheese, a couple cans of soda, eighteen candy bars, some of my mom's homemade chicken casserole, and some juice, so probably about a week".
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 pm

"Well, you're gonna have to eat this stuff sooner or later."

Dominic slowly brings his spoon up to his lips and uncomfortably sipped soup into his mouth. He bringed, "Hopefully this isn't the cafeteria's best work."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:34 pm

"Well, hopefully it's not all they serve because I have a really bad allergy to broccoli and whenever I eat it, I break out into horrible hives". He then sees Jeeves sweeping the floor "Oh great, it's that creepy janitor again, I bet he's still mad at me for trying to rig the vending machine. If you need me I'll be in the freezer" He then quickly scurries away.
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:56 pm

zac: "walks in to see broccoli soup* sweet my favourite. *gose up and grabs a bowl then gose to sit down* Hey you two arnt you glad about this soup?*he says then takes a sip* ouch alittle hot.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Seth comes back after freeing Alex from the freezer, "Sheesh, Zak how can you eat that slop, I hated it even before I was allergic to it".
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:03 pm

zac: I dont really know...its not that i like broccoli but i like it in soup.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:06 pm

"Well, that's weird. Speaking of weird. Have you noticed this place is filled with weird people? I mean I just found someone locked in the freezer".
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Zac: hahahahaha thats pretty fuuny. Maby he was hot and wanted to cool off.*he says trying not to laugh* well these well seem interesting show.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:24 pm

"I don't know, I did see a wet mop trail, maybe it had something to do with that creepy janitor."
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:40 pm

zac: Oh you mean that jeeves person. Ive hered some things about him. Im going to be carfull with him. Dosent seem like the person you whould want angry. *he says and then looks over his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:24 am

Dylan wrote:
Dylan walks into the cafeteria and looks at the menu "Broccoli Soup ewww." Dylan takes his bowl full of broccolli soup and sits down at a table by himself. "There is no one else here besides me." Dylan thought to himself. Still thinking "These people won't even stand long in a competition like this I'm bound to win. Those dumb dogs..." Dylan begins chuckling to himself again. Someone asks him "Whats so funny?" and Dylan responds "Oh nothing" as he slowly begins to slurp his soup. "Cough cough...I think I'm choking on a piece of broccolli.." Dylan begins hitting his chest trying to stop himself from choking, after many tries he finally succeeds and the broccolli shoots out of his mouth and hits someone on the back of the head, he then passes out on the floor with his tongue sticking out.

How come no one saved me I was choking and I passed out and no one helped me........
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:36 am

zac: *as he is walking to the showers he hear someone cough and relizes dylan is chocking. he runs in there and gives him the himlick menouver* hey dylan are you ok?
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Seth walks into the cafeteria with his hand on his head "Ow, those chairs were really uncomfortable", he then grabs a plate of some nasty looking pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Brianna walks in after playing tennis for a little bit
"Whats for breakfast?"
Brianna sees the pancakes in Seth's plate
"Ummmmm I guess I'll try it"
Briana fills her plate with pancakes and takes a bite and makes a disgusting face
"Ewwww that is nastyyy"
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Seth pokes his pancake with a fork, "Um, I'm not really hungry, I think I'll just go do something else", he throws his pancake away.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Ashley grabs a bowl of cereal and heads to a lunch table. "I'm going to need all the energy I can get, so I can do good in the challenge."
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Ashley goes into the Cafeteria and see's pizza on the tray/thing (the silver table/counter thing that the lunch trays are on). "Pizza!" She then see's a new cook, Martha (since she techinically hasn't been introduced). "Hi, are you the new cook? Mmm... this pizza looks delicious."
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:52 pm

"pizza!!!! this is good." (alex accidently drops the pizza slice on the floor) "oh woops."(he looks at martha)
martha- 'just leave it there for the janitor. it was clearly my fault the pizza was too slippery.'
"okay." (alex begins to think of jeeves coming to clean up the mess with a dirty, crazy, pyschotic look) "actually nevermind ill clean it up."
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 pm

zac: Sweet look at this pizza *grabs a slice and takes a bite* ewe its freezing cold and a little hard. *he looks over a little and see's a can of soup to make." yummy i like soup. *he pours it into a bowl and heats it up. (10 mints latter). pours it into a bowl* mmm this is good soup. i think ill hide it for latter *hides the soup behind the broccoli box* no one should look there.*then heads back out to visit Seth and Lo.*
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Lo walked slowly into the cafeteria. "Soooo bored
and soooo hungry." She looked around. "I guess no one's around to make any food." She took a muffin she found randomly. "Well, this
won't help with my diet but whatever." Lo took a bite and sat at a
table almost falling asleep because she was so bored. "This is all stale or something, but oh well." Lo finished the muffin then fell asleep with her head on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cafeteria
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: The School :: The Cafeteria-
Jump to: