Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Actual Hallway

Go down 
+3
Rider007
Tori
Dominic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic

Dominic

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Dominic is walking through the halls and notices Brooke walking in the other direction.

In the most annoying voice possible he says, "Oh look! I'm not touching Brooke! I'm not talking to her, huh camera guy? And I'm not looking at her either!" He narrows his eyes and glares at her.
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:48 pm

*Looks at om getting pissed off*
Dom..... its ok its just Brooke you can get pissed for nothing...
*Looks at carera guy*
f he was talking bout her DONT TOUCH ME THAT CRAP
She said my name 2 you know...
Back to top Go down
Rider007

Rider007

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:52 pm

"they r called confessionals for a reason u know"
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:03 pm

I know I just wanted to bug her a little
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:12 am

Dominic was walking around. "this place is so different in the dark." He thought he was following the others. He was bringing up the rear and not watching his front. He took a wrong turn and ended up getting lost.

He looked to the room numbers, "Where are we?"
He then turned around and saw no one behind him. "Guys?"
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:20 pm

James was walking around the school looking for some form of life..

He hears coughing from the cafeteria..

"I better go see if they're alright!"
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:40 am

Dominic went into the hallway. He walked slowly. He then turned around and started walking backwards when he ran into someone. "Ow" the other guy said. It was Jeeves. "Sorry about that Jeeves."
"No problem. It's dark, you can see. I can't either. Though I have a flashlight. I must not have seen you with your dark clothes facing me."
"Sorry. I'm trying to find Principal Johnny's office. Could you help me?"
"Fine. but after you talk to him you need to get out of here."
Jeeves led Dominic to the principal's office.
"HEre. go"
"THanks. You know, you're not as bad as everyone says."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Seth is just randomly walking through the hallway, trying to find something to do. Nothing had happened for so long that he was starting to wonder if the show was even still on the air or if Johnny had just left them all there until they all starved to death. Which brought up another good question in his head, where was all the food to support seventeen teenagers for this long coming from? Seth sighed and answered the question in his mind by saying, "I guess it's just one of life's many mysteries", he said as he continued to walk back and forth through the hallways. "Hmm, I wonder where Lo and her friends are", he said to himself once again.
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Lo ran through the hallways, listening to her ipod touch and trying to avoid her friend. She was so annoying lately! Lo did a little dance. "Sayin' "blah, blah, blah." 'Cause I don't care who you are....." She sung to the song by Ke$ha that she absolutely hated, yet sung anyway. She accidentally ran into Seth on her way. "Oh crap! Oh crap! Sorry! I'm so sorry!" She didn't realize it was him yet, but she was practically sitting in his lap. Lo looked up, her face doing that whole really red blushing thing ( An Actual Hallway Icon_redface Lol ) . "Oh...Hey Seth." She said with a smile as she pushed a piece of her hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:31 pm

"Hey Lo", said Seth as he was on the ground. His face was red and he was obviously caught by surprise when she fell on him. "So, umm, what've you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 pm

"Not much really..." Lo admitted, her face looking a bit less red. She forgot she was sitting on Seth's lap almost, so she stayed where she was. "You?" She asked, looking into his eyes and casually smiling.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:52 pm

"You know, the usual, wandering around to school, hoping to run into a certain someone"", Shesaid laughing a bit, "Though, I was kinda hoping that the 'running into someone' part would just be an expression, but I guess this works just as well, if not better"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Lo giggled and blushed again. "Sorry..." She said and got off him.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:49 pm

"Oh, it's okay. that was probbaly the most exciting thing that's happened in a while now, so how have you and you're friends been?"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Lo giggled. "Well, most of my friends left except one. (I'm too lazy to remember which one....) And she's been pretty annoying lately." She said. "But don't tell her I said that." She added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:27 pm

"Yeah, I know how that feels", Seth said laughing, He then stood there for a few seconds, trying to figure out what to say next, "Hey Lo, umm, do you want to go to the Cafeteria with me and grab something to eat? You know, as long as the lunch lady hasn't died of boredom yet.
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Lo giggled a bit. "Of course Seth." She said and grabbed his hand gently as they walked toward the cafeteria. Lo crossed her fingers on her other hand hoping that they actually had something good to eat.
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:59 am

"Zac runs in and tackles seth" were are you to going? and without me...i cant belive you to...."zac says with a laugh"
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:04 am

Seth sighed and said, "Hey Zac, well we were kinda planning on heading to the cafeteria".
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:44 am

zac: ahh the cafe...nice...do you mind if i join"he says with his eyes blinking trying to look cute"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:58 pm

"I don't mind." Lo said with a smile and giggled at Zac. "So, what have you been up too?" She asked him, still giggling about his expression a bit. (Boy is she giggly lately lol)
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Zac: I haven't been up to much...I got locked in the bedroom and just finnally got out...it's been boing and I missed talking to you guys...I'm really missing snider...but what can you do?*he starts giggling to himself*what have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Actual Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Actual Hallway   An Actual Hallway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Actual Hallway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: The School :: The Hallways-
Jump to: