Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lecture Hall

Go down 
+4
Jeallybeans
Tori
Daisy
Principal Johnny
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Seth

Seth

The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:28 pm

"Yeah, mom's can be like that, my mom wouldn't even let me go outside when I was six, of course that was kind of due to something else that had happened", a sad look then appeared in Seth's face.
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Lo looked up at Seth. He looked upset. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 pm

"Well my dad was fighting in the war and on my sixth birthday, the exact day, my mom received a call that he had been killed. My mom just completely lost trust in the world after that. She never let me or my sister go outside and we were homeschooled for the rest of the year, but the strangest thing about that day was that my birthday was on Friday the thirteenth.

(Note: This story is completely fictional in real life if anyone is wondering except for the fact that my birthday has been on friday the thirteenth before)
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 pm

"Oh. I'm sorry." Lo said, she actually looked at Seth for more than five seconds. "He usually seems so happy." Lo thought. "I would never guess that anything bad happened in his past."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:45 pm

He then smiles again, "But it's okay, that happened nine years ago there's no point in me being depressed about it now".
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Lo nodded. "I wish I could do that.My parents died six years ago and I still cry like, once a month at least." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 pm

"Yeah that is sad, I can understand your pain, but life is too short to spend it being sad, if your going to live you might as well be happy and have a good time." He then pauses for a while, "Those were the last words my dad said during the last time I saw him, at first I thought it sounded crazy, but a few months after he died, everything started to make sense and I decided to follow my dad's dying wish which was just for me to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Lo smiled as she continued drawing. She wasn't really sure what to say to Seth. Lo closed her sketchpad and put away her pencil. "I'm going to go to the garden."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 pm

"I think I'll hang out here for just a little longer, but I'll probably join you soon"
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:16 pm

After Lo leaves Seth looks up and starts talking to the sky, "Thanks Dad, thank you for everything you did for me. If you had never been in my life, it wouldn't be nearly as good as if you had never been in it". He then leaves for the garden.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Seth walks into the room and sees his laptop, "Ah my laptop, my one true love"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Lo followed Seth. "Your one true love?" She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:29 pm

"Nah Im just trying to add the humor that this show desperately needs. I really have three loves"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Lo frowned again. "Lo only has two loves, her sketch pad and...well, I guess you'll never know the other..." She got out a pencil started randomly drawing an anime person out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:36 pm

"My loves are computers, you, and ice cream. And maybe soda except when I drink alot of it I tend to get crazy. There was alot of soda at that party"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:40 pm

"Actually if food counts I have three loves, you, drawing and chocolate. Well except chocolate milk, it's just gross."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:47 pm

"You know it's kinda odd for us to love each other if we've barely been dating for a couple of days, we've never kissed, and we've barely even hugged, but what do I know? I just drank 12 cans of soda and I think you're hair looks purple"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:53 pm

"Purple is such a cool color! Wait, who said something about chocolate milk? Oh that was me. Umm, is there by any chance chocolate in chocolate? I go crazy when I eat chocolate, but I love it!"
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:59 pm

Seth stares at Lo, "Um are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:05 am

Lo's sugar rush stopped. "Totally." Suddenly she felt sick and almost puked. "On second thought, maybe not. I guess I shouldn't eat chocolate."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:10 am

"Yeah you're right" Seth yawns, "Of course drinking 12 sodas isn't good either"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:12 am

Lo nodded and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:20 am

"Yeah well I'm going to see if I can hack into show's network and possibly view footage, bye" Seth leaves for the computer lab
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:24 am

Lo picked up her sketch pad and continued drawing. She tried to think, but she was too tired.
Back to top Go down
chanelbags372

PostSubject: Re: The Lecture Hall   The Lecture Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:45 am

wholesale designer bags Sell at a
wholesale designer handbags Fashion, generous
air max tn The latest sports leisure paragraph
nike shox nz Design fashion
cheap puma shoes very nice
super street shoes My favorite
puma men shoes Listed on the new
wholesale puma shoes Absolutely beautiful
men gucci shoes very fashion
gucci mens shoes Fashion shopping choice
louis vuitton wallets Bag real Bull
Back to top Go down