Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nick's Confessional

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

Nick's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:05 pm

Nick's Confessional
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:18 pm

Well, so far, I'm not sure what to think of this place. I know a lot of people from the last rp we were in and various others, so they'll probably be my friends and enemies here... I just hope I don't make new enemies... But I DO hope I make new friends (cause if I didn't hope that, I'd be anti-social.) But, I was pretty surprised that Jeeves is back, I'm even MORE surprised Johnny hired him back, after what he did at the mansion...
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:32 pm

*sigh* I REALLY hate Basketball...
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:04 pm

"So, am I like, the only person not in any drama whatsoever? Oh well, if I'm not voted out, I'm fine. I just don't want to get into this ridiculous pranks, cause really, I'm like the only person on this team that thinks the pranks are immature... *sigh* The Popular team is smart, but boring. The Un-Popular team is spontaneous, but most people act like they're 7 or something...."
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:57 pm

"So, thanks to MJ quitting, the other team still has to vote someone off, which will give us even more of an advantage. Even if they vote off dead-weight, they're voting off someone that could've been helpful... If only they would vote out a big threat, then they wouldn't have to worry about him/her taking over later in the game..."
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:08 pm

"*yawn* This place is getting.... what's the word, you know, when you aren't alive anymore, oh right, dead. Did everyone just drop out, or do they just not go to class?"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:04 pm

"Wow Lo, really? Throw a dodgeball at someone who isn't ready? Would you throw a rock at a blindman too?"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:28 pm

"First hook-up of the season turns out to be the first broken. Can you tell I'm crying? You can't? Cause I'm not. Tori and Zac would've dominated with Lo and Seth come merge, I'm glad she left, I don't want a 4 people relationship alliance with a few people on the side, that's freakin' dangerous. Now the other couple just needs to be broken off, and we'll be set."
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:41 pm

"Me thinks Teacher needs to stop fooling around with Principle and get back to challenges..."
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Nick sat down anxiously, breathing fast, and he kept looking both ways. He leaned into the camera guy, "You can keep a secret... Right?" The camera man gave no response. Nick just sighed, "Ok, well, I'm planning a mutiny. We're gonna go into Johnny's office, tie him up, throw him out of the school, and run it ourselves. He isn't fit to run this school, there's way too much going on." He started to walk away, but took two steps back, and leaned into the camera again, "Remember, you didn't hear it from me." After that, he was off.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:08 pm

"Looks like two new idiots came in during the past couple days... God I freakin' hate new kids, they can't do anything right and never follow the rules. Well, I'm off to go form a militia to overthrow Johnny."
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:11 am

Nick slowly "turned that frown upside down," and within a few moments, he was smiling ear-to-ear. He brought his hands up to the camera; they were balled into fists. He turned the fists upwards, then thumbsed (shut up...) upped both of them. Seconds later, Nick gradually bent his knees, miming an elevator, until he was completely un-seeable by the cameras.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Nick just sighed and dropped his head in disbelief, "Brook, running this place. We need emergency breaks and 911 on standby for this train wreck..."
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:02 pm

"My diabolical plot is on hold for Christmas; my heart just... melts with the sound of children singing. Pffffhahaha!! Not really, I'm just tired. The days are short, I don't know, maybe I'm depressed."
Back to top Go down
chanelbags372

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:07 am

wholesale designer bags Sell at a
wholesale designer handbags Fashion, generous
air max tn The latest sports leisure paragraph
nike shox nz Design fashion
cheap puma shoes very nice
super street shoes My favorite
puma men shoes Listed on the new
wholesale puma shoes Absolutely beautiful
men gucci shoes very fashion
gucci mens shoes Fashion shopping choice
louis vuitton wallets Bag real Bull
Back to top Go down