Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Front of the School- The Arrival

Go down 
+23
RonRebel
Jazz
Liz
Brookebaby
Scoddy
Tekkan
Angelica
Dylan
Ashley
Alex
Brianna
Rider007
Keith
Kelsey
Jeallybeans
Nick
MJ101=D
Lo
Tori
Daisy
Seth
Dominic
Principal Johnny
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tobi

tobi

Front of the School- The Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:20 pm

is led into the school with two orderlies
doctor:"now you swear that there will be NO mishaps from now on?"
me:"yes doctor"
doctor:"good" walks out of the door with the orderlies
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:37 pm

At first, Nick waited inside the school, peering out through one of the windows. It was dark out, and he didn't feel like getting mugged today, which is why he waited inside until the delivery truck came by. When it did, Nick opened the double doors and jogged to the gates, where the delivery man was waiting for him on the other side. Once Nick opened the gate, the delivery man handed him the package and kept his hand extended, waiting for payment. Nick reached into his pocket and grabbed a $20 bill he grabbed from his room and handed it to the delivery man, who just gave him a "what, no tip?" look and rolled his eyes, but since it was late, he didn't really care. Nick closed the gates, and walked back through the double doors, opening the package while walking, and laughing silently about what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
shane

shane

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:56 am

walks out of a little clown car into the school
my father:"see ya sonny,don't forget do get me some cotton candy from the sugar shack"
me:"bye dad" walks around "now wheres the donniker in this place?"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:03 am

Dude... Stop. This site is dead, and it's annoying to have people that don't read the rules just waltz on in here and think they can do whatever the hell they want. If Johnny comes back, it creates more work for him to tell the people that didn't read the rules and come in, when there's CLEARLY no more room for contestants, that they have to leave or stop posting or whatever. If you want to join, fine, ask Johnny if you can, but good luck getting an answer. Until then, don't post and think "Oh, well I guess all I had to do was to make a character and I'm automatically in!" No, considering we're IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING GAME I don't think it's fair if random people (as in, you and Tobi (I think I'm missing someone, oh well)) to come in whenever the fuck you want.
Back to top Go down
shane

shane

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:06 am

(......................................ok, ive had worse welcomes)
Back to top Go down
shane

shane

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:14 am

(oh and a matter of fact i did read the rules)
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:17 am

Why do we need to welcome you? You shouldn't be here in the first place -.-

Oh the irony. And here I thought Johnny included "I must approve you before you can post your arrival" Oh well, you should still use common sense and imply joining a competition smack dab in the middle of it without the "OK" from the host is pretty damn ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Mrdaimion

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:31 pm

I think you missed me, but not including this I never posted IN game.
Back to top Go down
chanelbags372

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:56 am

wholesale designer bags Sell at a
wholesale designer handbags Fashion, generous
air max tn The latest sports leisure paragraph
nike shox nz Design fashion
cheap puma shoes very nice
super street shoes My favorite
puma men shoes Listed on the new
wholesale puma shoes Absolutely beautiful
men gucci shoes very fashion
gucci mens shoes Fashion shopping choice
louis vuitton wallets Bag real Bull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front of the School- The Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: The School :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: