Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Science Lab

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:10 pm

The Science Lab.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Liz

Liz

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Liz walks into the biology/chemistry lab. "Hmmm well there's a lot of equipment in here and a lot of chemicals I'm sure no one would notice if I used some of them for fun." Liz begins mixing some chemicals together in a beaker. "Oh pretty colors."

Last edited by Liz on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:58 pm

"Hey can I sit here and watch you mix stuff together lol?"
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Liz looks up. "Ummm sure just don't touch anything!" Liz continues mixing up chemicals to see what colors come out of the beaker.
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:04 pm

"Ok I won't touch anything" *Sees a bottle of a chemical that has a skull on it, he grabs the bottle "If you really want to see cool colors then watch this" *dumps the whole bottle in the beaker and BOOM!
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:08 pm

The beaker blows up and Liz's face is completely covered in black chemicals. Liz begins to shout "Get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 pm

"Wups my bad" Scoddy runs out of the lab "Not my smartest idea......"
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:13 pm

"I can't see, someone help me I got chemicals in my eyes." Liz begins walking around blindly.
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Dominic was walking by the chem lab in thought, I could've sworn that was Tyler...

He then saw Liz in the lab. Her face was covered in black. He hurried in, 'Liz stop! You'll run into the glass case with the beakers." He grabbed her and walked her over to the sink first. He wiped off the majority of the black, "Don't open your eyes."

Then he brought her over to the eye washing station, "Here. Wash away."
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Dominic wated for LIz to be finished, "Look at the time! We gotta get to the auditorium!"

He waited for Liz and walked out of the room. They both (hopefully) went to the auditorium
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:06 pm

"Thanks for saving my life, I owe you 1 of my votes."
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:07 pm

"no problem. I'm too nice to let anything happen to anybody, unless you get on my bad side."
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:16 pm

"Oh haha." Rolls eyes in the back of her head as in if they were enemies would she have died....o_O
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Dominic comes back into the lab. He wanted to see what he could mix together. He grabbed some of each substance and grabbed five beakers. He put a mysterious white liquid into all five. He then tookthe green, yellow, red, blue, and purple liquds and then lined them up with each. There was an obvious rule that you shuld never use the orange color unless instructed to do so. It always ended up in disaster.

Dominic was in the corner, watching all of his experiments in aww and something caught his eye. He loked to his right. It was that creepy janitor. He had an orange liquid in his hand which was over the beaker that Liz had been using earlier.
"You're Jeeves, right?"
"Why yes, you've heard of me?"
"Well, you're listed as one of the staff."
"Well, it was so nice to see you here. I hope you have fun! Smile" Jeeves then poured the orange substance into the beaker and then ran out of the room. Dominic tried to find something to cover the beaker with, but there was nothing. He watched at the solution started bubbling and then started to bubble over the top. The next thing he knew, the entire room was covered in orange. Luckily before the solution exploded he crept behind the front desk. Good thing it was attached to the floor. Dominic looked up and couldn't believe his eyes.

The Hall monitor walked by, "What happened here?" There was a streak of orange running out into the hallway. The Hall monitor looked in and saw Dominic, "Well, I'm going to have to give you detention. Your detention starts now and is over when you clean this room.

"Why is your hair purple?"
"Nevermind that." The Hall Monitor walked off, leaving orange footprints down the hall
The Science Lab A7c8940

Dominic started cleaning the orange off the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Nick walked into the Lab, still holding onto his eye patch, puffy shirt and black pants. He looked around for... something. This idea was still forming in his head, and he had no time to think anything through, so everything is spur of the moment, then he thought of something. He ran over to the supply table and grabbed random chemicals, taking a mental note of what he grabbed. After he had everything he needed, he grabbed a beaker and started to get to work. First, placing what he thought was 1/3 of a glass of a white chemical, then 1/2 a glass of a red one. It started to fizz, and Nick knew he was near what he wanted. Taking mental notes of everything, he grabbed an eyedroper, and placed it in the orange chemical he grabbed. Once he got it in the eyedroper, he placed exactly 3 drops in his beaker, and saw rapid fizzing. He jumped behind a nearby table, and watched it explode, creating a cloud of smoke. Seeing this, Nick accomplished what he needed, cleaned up after himself, then left.
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:42 am

"Alright and now I just need to add some electricity!" Dominic took a jumper cable and attached one end to a lamp socket and then held the other in his hand. He then touch the other end to his concoction and in a burst of light, the electricity went out. "Hm... Maybe I shouldn't have used that much magnesium..." It was night. He had been in there all day. "It's so boring here. Why can't anything interesting happen?" He sat there for a couple seconds when he heard the wind howl. It reminded him of his friend. "Maybe I can get Johnny to let me invite a friend over." He slowly made his way to the dark hallway. He was scared. Maybe Jeeves was behind the door. He couldn't know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Science Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Science Lab   The Science Lab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Science Lab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: The School :: The Lab-
Jump to: