Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nurse's Office

Go down 
+2
Seth
Dominic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic

Dominic

The Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: The Nurse's Office   The Nurse's Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Dominic slowly walks in, "My head is bleeding."

The nurse walks up to him, "Oh my."

The nurse quickly wrapped a gauze (sp) around his head, "There. Good as new. Kind of. If I may ask what happened?"

"I was trying to help a friend out of freezer and then I slipped on a wet mop trail. And then when i woke up, I thought I saw someone who shouldn't be here."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nurse's Office   The Nurse's Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:11 am

Seth runs in and gives Jazz to the unnamed nurse.
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nurse's Office   The Nurse's Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:52 am

zac: *is walking past and saw seth run in so he follows* what happened here?
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nurse's Office   The Nurse's Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:26 am

Seth sat in the visitor's chair. All his troubles from before escaped his mind as he sat there worrying about Jazz's safety. After a couple hours, he collapsed from exhaustion and fell asleep on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

The Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nurse's Office   The Nurse's Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:58 pm

Jazz's eyes finally flickered open. She took a big gulp of air and was terribly scared. She looked around, she was in a white room. Oh goddess, please don't let this be 'the light!' She was wrong, I'm in the nurse's office. The nurse came over to her and asked. "Looks like someone's finally awake." She smiled at Jazz. "Jazz looked accross the room to see her, behind her was a mirror. Jazz's eyes went huge when she saw her make up was all over her face. She looked like mud. "Umm, yes, can I leave now?" "Yes, you've had rest enough." She said and pushed me lightly out of the room. Jazz looked down at herself and saw she was still in her bikini. Jazz walked out of the room and saw Seth and Zac, Seth was asleep and Zac had his attention on Seth. Jazz cleared her throught(loudly)so they could see she was alive.
Back to top Go down
http://vampiresVSwerewolfs.forumotion.com
Seth

Seth

The Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nurse's Office   The Nurse's Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Seth slowly opens his eyes to see Jazz, he's happy to see her, but he's still so exhausted that he falls right back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

The Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nurse's Office   The Nurse's Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Jazz rolled her eyes"Zac, should we drag him back to his dorm or something? Because I have to go and wash up."
Back to top Go down
http://vampiresVSwerewolfs.forumotion.com
Seth

Seth

The Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nurse's Office   The Nurse's Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:34 pm

Seth finally wakes up and goes to his bedroom to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

The Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nurse's Office   The Nurse's Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:15 pm

(5 hours earlier)

Dylan wakes up and finds himself in the nurse's office "What happened last thing I remember I was choking on a piece of broccolli" The nurse replies "Someone named Zac gave you the Heimlich maneuver and saved your life" Dylan answers "You mean to tell me Zac saved my life...I owe that kid my life now I think I'm going to go find him and apologize for being so mean to him the past couple of days. Bye nurse!" Dylan skips out of the nurses room to find Zac.
Back to top Go down
chanelbags372

The Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nurse's Office   The Nurse's Office Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:57 am

wholesale designer bags Sell at a
wholesale designer handbags Fashion, generous
air max tn The latest sports leisure paragraph
nike shox nz Design fashion
cheap puma shoes very nice
super street shoes My favorite
puma men shoes Listed on the new
wholesale puma shoes Absolutely beautiful
men gucci shoes very fashion
gucci mens shoes Fashion shopping choice
louis vuitton wallets Bag real Bull
Back to top Go down