Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Boy's Bathroom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

The Boy's Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: The Boy's Bathroom   The Boy's Bathroom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:22 am

The Boy's Bathroom.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Boy's Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Bathroom   The Boy's Bathroom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Zac: *runs threw the pushes door and it nails the wall and puts a hole* ops...jeeves will fix it *as he keeps running to the stall.* ahh this is better but i might be here while. *he looks beside the toliet and see's a magasine* ahh some reading material.
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Boy's Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Bathroom   The Boy's Bathroom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:28 pm

ZAc: *1 hour later* few thats better. (he flushes the toilet and head to the sink* Know that that is done i can wash up and go look in the gym. *he washes his hands and gose and peaks out the door. im glad know one is near to smell this. *he opens the door and runs towards the gym tottaly forgetting the hole in the wall*
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

The Boy's Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Bathroom   The Boy's Bathroom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Scoddy enters the bathroom "Eww whats this smell..." Scoddy runs of the bathroom trying to hold in his lunch.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Boy's Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Bathroom   The Boy's Bathroom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:40 am

"Well it seems like Jeeves still hasn't cleaned this place after what Zak did in here", Seth pulls a closepin out from his pocket, "Oh well, I'll just have to keep my nose covered during my shower".
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

The Boy's Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Bathroom   The Boy's Bathroom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:43 am

I thought there was a spot for showering...
guess not.

Well.. there's the dorms...
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Boy's Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Bathroom   The Boy's Bathroom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 am

zac: *comes in to take shower* *30 minits latter* ahh that was refreshing...cya seth *leaves*
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Boy's Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Bathroom   The Boy's Bathroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:05 pm

zac: *being smarter then alex comes to tihs bathroom with tomatoe juice* always knew bringing a can whereever i go will come in handy *pours it into the tub and takes a long bath in the juice* ahh thats better....smelling good is better then smelling like skunk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Boy's Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Bathroom   The Boy's Bathroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boy's Bathroom
Page 1 of 1