Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Front of the School- The Arrival

Go down 
+23
RonRebel
Jazz
Liz
Brookebaby
Scoddy
Tekkan
Angelica
Dylan
Ashley
Alex
Brianna
Rider007
Keith
Kelsey
Jeallybeans
Nick
MJ101=D
Lo
Tori
Daisy
Seth
Dominic
Principal Johnny
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

Front of the School- The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Johnny waits outside of Total Drama School, an abandoned school and the newenst location for another reality show, for his newest students to try there luck at a chance to win a quarter of a Million Dollars.

"Welcome to Total Drama School! You may tour the school, as we wait for the others. I will be your Host and Principal, Johnny! Once everyone has arrived, we will meet in the auditorium for further instructions! After that, I will show you around the Dorm Building right across the school! Good Luck!"
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Dominic

Dominic

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:07 pm

Dominic comes out of the bus with his stuff, “Wow. This place isn’t half bad! It\'s better than my old school.”

He carries his instruments with him. Mostly strapped on his shoulder.

He looks around… “So…. Where do I go?” He was the first one there, and didn’t see any other contestants.

Last edited by Dominic on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : weird font)
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:10 pm

Seth walks onto the campus carrying his suitcase and his laptop case. "Wow, this place is amazing", as he stares at the marvelous school. "Hey, does this place get internet access?"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:13 pm

*Daisy walks upto the front doors of the school.
"Hey Johnny! I'm back for more money. Actually, the last prize money went to my college savings, so I thought of getting more."
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:33 pm

OMG THIS IS BETTER THAN BY CRAPPY OLD SKOOL ST MARIES I THNK IT WAS CALLED... THIS IS SOOO COOL.... *Runs inside*
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Lo walks up to the school. "Hey guys!" She says happily. It's not like it was her choice to come here, but she was still excited. "This is like, so much cooler than my old school!"
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:40 pm

MJ walks shyly to the others.
MJ: Hi, I guess. I'm MJ, I have a split personality and stuff, so yeah, n-nice to meet you. This is actually better than my old school Robert Warren, was it?
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:35 pm

Nick walked into the Courtyard and sighed at how the school looked "Well... better than my school... Even though it was built in the 50s..."
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Zac: *walks up* hello johnny its a pleasure to met you...thanks for bringing me to this school/competion. well cya around *walks into school.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Kelsey skateboarded up to the skool with her transformers back pack (oh yeah! Cool )

"This'll be fun. This place will be upside down once I'm through with it!" ^^
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowpineapples.forumotion.net
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:46 am

James gets out of the car and looks around at all the people.

"Wow.... This place looks fun.... I hope I like it..."

Before continuing he says, "Hey everyone."

I hope these people like me....
Back to top Go down
Rider007

Rider007

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:55 am

"hey im jake. im ready for the competition. bring it!"
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:04 am

Brianna walks out of the car and hugs her parents goodbye.
"Goodbye forever! Or atleast until school is up, hope you guys come back and visit."
She then heads to the front of the school, wearing her Jonas Brothers #1 Fan Shirt, with her Jonas Brothers Luggage while listening to S.O.S by Jonas Brothers.
"Ummm whose going to take my suitcases full of Jonas Brothers clothes to my room...."
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:53 am

alex pushes johnny to the side and opens the door in school, frantically looking about. "sorry bout that johnny. i just wanted to make sure jeeves wasnt here. i think hes out to get me because i get him fired last time. well gotta go!" alex runs inside!
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:20 am

Ashley walks nicely towards Johnny. "Hi, I'm Ashley." She said with a nice smile. "I wonder how I'm going to fit in here." She notices the camera crew all around the place. "Hopefully I don't embarass myself or do something stupid and it lands up on tv.."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Dylan gets out of his limo and the driver carries his luggage into the school. "I hate my mom..." Dylan thought to himself. "Homeschool was perfectly fine but no, she wanted me to get some "real friends"..."
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:11 pm

Angelica walks up to her new school. "like omg omg omg omg omg. this is like the coolest place ever!" She goes inside totally ignoring Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Tekkan

Tekkan

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:49 pm

here!
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:19 pm

"im here" enteres the school
Back to top Go down
Brookebaby

Brookebaby

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:45 pm

"Out of the way, someone important coming through." Brooke shoves Angelica, Tekkan, and Scoddy out of the way and gets to the very front. "Okay, I'm here now so I guess we can start, so you guys can stop waiting for my arrival." Brooke heads inside and all the camera-men follow her in, since she was the star of the show.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Liz arrives to the school and sees some rude girl pushing everyout out of the way. "Excuse me....anyway hey everyone. My name's Liz and this is going to be fun. Who wants to help me with my bags?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Jazz steps up shyly clutching art supplies and some bags along with a guitare bag over her shoulder. "Umm, hey, I'm Jazz." She blows some of her short pink bangs out of her face so everyone could get a better look of her. Though once her hair was out of her eyes, everyone's attention was on a blonde girl. She must be the it girl around here.
Back to top Go down
http://vampiresVSwerewolfs.forumotion.com
RonRebel

RonRebel

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Ron arrives at the school. "Sorry I'm late but i had to get some stuff. Like candy and stuff." Ron quickly then goes into the school. Once in the school Ron thinks to him self. 'That was close."
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:43 am

Dominic waits casually outside the gates of the school. A taxi pulls up in front of the drive, and out steps a young girl.
"Kirsten! I'm so happy that I was able to talk the principal into letting you come for a couple of days!" They hug. He brings her inside to the band room where they can chill.
Front of the School- The Arrival 946d342
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:29 pm

"Hello? Lo? Anyone?" A girl with red hair walked around. "Oh well...." She walked in the door and decided to wander around. Only a few minutes later, three more girls arrived. "Hey!" Lo walked over to them and hugged them all. "How has school been since I left? And Kisa, why are you wearing a scarf and a coat?" A girl with shoulder-length blond hair shrugged. "Kisa has a cold." Another blond haired girl said. "What's this I hear about you having a boyfriend? Jake seems really upset about it!" A brown haired girl giggled. A shy-looking girl with black hair nodded. "Oh well...Come on guys! I'll show you around the school!" Lo smiled and led them inside.

Front of the School- The Arrival Friend10 (The first girl, Michaella)

(I'll post the other pics later cause I'm lazy ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front of the School- The Arrival   Front of the School- The Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front of the School- The Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: The School :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: