Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Showers

Go down 
+3
Jeallybeans
Ashley
Principal Johnny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

The Showers Empty
PostSubject: The Showers   The Showers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:37 pm

The Showers
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Ashley

Ashley

The Showers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Showers   The Showers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:48 am

Ashley decides to see the other rooms in the Dorm, since she was planning on living here for a few weeks, hopefully a long time because she doesn't want to be eliminated early. "There's a shower right here. I wonder why the other boys ran all the way in the school to shower, oh well."
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Showers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Showers   The Showers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:52 am

zac: *was walking around and notticed this shower place and walks in* woah a co-ed shower room...Razz
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

The Showers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Showers   The Showers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:54 am

"It's not co-ed...isn't the guy's shower in the school or something?"
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Showers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Showers   The Showers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:02 am

zac: yea but this is closer
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

The Showers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Showers   The Showers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Jazz takes a shower.
Back to top Go down
http://vampiresVSwerewolfs.forumotion.com
Jazz

Jazz

The Showers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Showers   The Showers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:37 pm

Jazz finishes, she puts on her robe and looks at herself in the mirror. Yeesh! I almost forgot what my eyes looked like without eyeliner. I have to go back so I can get dressed. Jazz takes her wet bikini with a towel on her head and goes off to her room.
Back to top Go down
http://vampiresVSwerewolfs.forumotion.com
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Showers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Showers   The Showers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:07 am

zac:Well i need to shower. *gets into the shower and gets cleaned. 30 minits latter* ahh that was refreshing. well time to go the bathroom. *leaves shower*
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

The Showers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Showers   The Showers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:29 pm

*Scoddy goes into the shower after about 2 hours he comes out "I still smell like skunk"
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

The Showers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Showers   The Showers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:02 pm

(alex walks into the showers and puts mayonaise on the floor.) "mayonaise is snellys fav." (snelly eats the mayonaise and sprays a couple of times) "now if they try to shower, it will only make them snelliar ! lmao get it snelliar. its supposed to be smelliar but i put snelliar because the skunks name is snelly. im so clever."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

The Showers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Showers   The Showers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:10 pm

"Wow, he does know we all share the same showers, right?", Seth sees Jeeves walking by, "Hey Jeeves, I just want to tell you that this was all Alex's fault"
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Showers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Showers   The Showers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:51 pm

zac: *walks into the shower after a week. Turns the shower onto warm and gets in* ah this feels so relaxing *he thinks to himself. his stomach then rumbles* well know that i am done might as well go get something to eat. "he turns off the shower, brushes his teeth and leaves towards the cafeteria."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Showers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Showers   The Showers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Showers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: The Dorms :: The Bathrooms-
Jump to: