Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vending Machine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

The Vending Machine Empty
PostSubject: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:11 pm

The Vending Machine
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Dominic

Dominic

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:11 pm

Dominic pulls out his wallet and then takes out a dollar bill. He inserts it into the machine and pushed the buttons D-4. A Milky-Way comes out of the machine and he unwraps it. "Mmm."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:20 pm

Seth walks up to the vending machine glancing at it. "Hmm, I wonder how much trouble I'd get in if I tried to rig this, so that you could get candy bars for free". he continues to stare at it and then walks off.
Back to top Go down
Scoddy

Scoddy

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:43 pm

"Hmmm I am a little thirsty I think I'm going to buy a can of coke" *Inserts dollar in the vending machine and pushes some buttons but nothing comes out "The ****ing vending machine ate my money ahhhhhhhh..." *Kicks the vending machine a good 5 times and the glass infront of the machine cracks and eventually breaks and falls out. "Wups..." *Sees no one is looking and runs away!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:37 pm

Nick walked up to the vending machine and inspected each slot. Top rows: Chips. Middle rows: Candy. Bottom rows: Soda. He thought for a second about what he'd need, then realized a couple sodas would benefit him the most, as long as they don't go flat. He looked at the soda's the machine held; Root Beer, Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, Mtn Dew, Ginger Ale, CRUSH Orange, CRUSH Grape. Sticking a hand in his left pocket, Nick felt around for loose change or dollar bills he carries around with him. Nick clutched on the money he felt, brought his hand out of his pocket and counted what he had. $7.65. Looking at the prices, he realized could only buy 5 soda's, since each cost $1.50. With previous experience involving different soda's, Nick knew Grape, Root Beer, Coke and Mtn Dew would be the most benefical. Deciding on 2 Grape Soda's, 1 Root Beer, 1 Coke and 1 Mtn Dew, he placed the money inside the machine, and pressed the correct buttons. When all was said and done, Nick left the area with a measely $.15, and 5 soda's. Going towards the Kitchen, he was thinking of the next phase of operation, which was almost a no brainer: recruit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vending Machine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: The School :: The Hallways-
Jump to: