Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kitchen

Go down 
+9
Jazz
Brookebaby
Jeallybeans
Tori
Lo
MJ101=D
Seth
Dominic
Principal Johnny
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

The Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:08 am

zac: mk i can make the food know and then head to the room. *he starts cooking the food and puts it in the oven for 10 minits. "10 minits latter" there we go all done...ill put it in here and go hide them with my flowers i picked that i hid in my room.*leaves happly*
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Keith takes the cookie dough and puts it all on trays in little balls.

He heats up the oven and lets them cook.

"Oh man.. I made a lot.."

He grabs a glass of milk and 5 cookies..

"Um.. If anyone wants some cookies, they'll be on the counter in the plastic wrap!!"

Last edited by Keith on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Dominic walks in smelling the wonderful scent of cookies. "Mmmm. Cookies." He sees someone new that he hasn't specifically seen before. "Oh, hi. Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Lo and her friends walked in to see Michaella shoving a bunch of food in her mouth. "Michaella!" Lo ran over and gave her friend a hug. "I missed you!" Michaella swallowed. "And now I feel lez....haha! What's up Lo?" "Not much, it's kinda boring here....This is the kitchen guys." Lo spun around. "The home of food!" She giggled. Her friends looked at her funny. "Uh...sorry. I've gone a bit insane. I was so lonely."

The Kitchen - Page 4 Friend11 (Allie)

The Kitchen - Page 4 Friend13 (Sam)

The Kitchen - Page 4 Friend16 (Kisa)

The Kitchen - Page 4 Friend17 (Haley)

Last edited by Lo on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Seth walks into the kitchen, "Hey Lo", then he sees her friends, "Umm, who are these girls and why are they all here?"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:38 pm

"Oh, hey Seth! These are my friends, Kisa, Michaella, Haley, Sam and Allie. Guys, this is Seth...." Lo walked over to Seth. "Ooh! Lo's boyfriend." Michaella chuckled. "What's up? I'm Michaella." All the other girls waved then whispered to each other.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Seth backs off a little and then whispers to Lo, "Um, Lo no offense, but your friends are kind of scaring me."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:48 pm

"Yea, my friends tend to do that." She whispered back. "But at least they're not boring...or dead...." Michaella cleared her throat. "Sorry, a little hyper here. Kind of like Lo, I go crazy if I eat to much sugar." Shy little Allie took a step forward. "I'm Allie." She whispered, blushing. The others kind of copied her and did the same. "Sorry we freak you out." Allie said before sobbing. "Allie, What's wrong?" Lo ran over to her friend. "It's not Seth's fault, it's mine." Michaella comforted her friend and Lo walked back over to Seth. "I'm gonna yea, be right back."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:56 pm

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to offend anyone, it's just that a bunch of girls whispering about me behind their backs makes me kind of nervous" he says, "No offense, I'm just kinda new at this. Too be honest I haven't had many girlfriends and I've never really had any interactions with their friends"
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:00 pm

"It's okay, Allie's just very shy and nervous around new people." Lo explained quietly. "I should have brought different friends, I just chose randomly. Sorry." She whispered to Seth. "But, at least I'll have some more people to remind me not to eat chocolate and talk to."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Seth chuckles a little nervously, "Yeah, it's not like anything else interesting is happening around here."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Lo sighed. "I wonder if Johnny will ever come back. If he does I might be killed, but if he doesn't we might just be stuck here the rest of our lives."
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:12 pm

"Johnny will probably just arrange for all the new people to be sent home, but we seriously need something interesting to happen. Maybe we could come up with our own idea of a competition."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:23 pm

"How about a couple contest? Haha! That would be interesting!" Lo giggled.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:25 pm

"Um Lo, we're kinda the only couple here."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:28 pm

"True...sorry. I have memory issues lately."
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:57 pm

Keith sneaks in and gets some strawberry ice cream from the freezer.. He saw that there were some new girls here..

He thinks: "Hmmm.. This will be....fun...."

When the girls weren't looking, he accidentally flung some ice cream and hit Kira..

He thinks: "While they are distracted.. I'll make my great escape.."

Keith then disappears..

Back to top Go down
tobi

tobi

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:11 am

see's keith,takes a switchblade out of my pocket and runs after him
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:59 am

Kisa squealed. "What the hell was that?" Lo couldn't stop herself from laughing quietly. "I think Michaella flung some ice cream at you." Michaella smacked Lo. "No, it wasn't me! Don't blame me for everything food related!" Lo fell over. "Why'd you do that?" She asked. "You blamed me for some crap I didn't do!" Michaella slapped Lo again. That led to a huge food fight. Kisa sneezed, then grabbed a piece of randomly found cake and threw it at Michaella. Michaella dodged and it hit Haley in the face. Rubbing icing from her eyes, Haley hit Kisa with a piece of chicken. Sam threw a meatball at Allie. Allie started crying, and stomped over to Samantha and poured fruit punch in her hair. "Stop it!" Everyone looked at Lo, who had just screamed. "Would you guys quit it! I thought having you guys here would be fun but instead it's just started a pointless fight!" She ran to her room. "Great...." Allie whispered. "Lo wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:16 pm

After flinging the ice cream, Keith watched to see what would happen from a distance..

He almost died from laughter...

He thought: "Well.. That was aweso-"

Before he could finish his thought, Lo screamed and got upset..

He thought: "Oh.. Geezzz.. I better hide out for a little bit.."

With that, James seemed to return to normal..
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Seth is standing in the kitchen covered in food, "Wait Lo, are you okay?", Seth chases after her.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:25 pm

James runs in..

James: "Here girls.. I'm sorry about the fight.. Take this so your clothes don't stain.. I'll try to make it up to you sometime.."

He reaches in his pocket and hands them a Tide-to-Go stick..

James: "Sorry again.. I don't know what came over me. It wasn't Lo's fault, it was Kei- Er, mine.. I guess.. Please don't be mad at her."
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Michaella tried to get some cake off her shirt. "It's okay....I guess." Allie sniffled, but stopped crying when she saw James for no apparent reason. She was blushing again. Kisa got out a small hair brush and tried to get the ice cream out of her hair. "Ugh! I gotta go take a shower." She stormed off.
Back to top Go down
Lo

Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Lo walked into the kitchen. "Hey guys." Allie was smiling at James. Things seemed better than she expected.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Seth walks in behind Lo smiling, "See, I told you it would be fine".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next