Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules Empty
PostSubject: Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules   Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Welcome students to your third challenge, the Awakethon! For this challenge, all you have to do is stay up until Noon tomorrow or until everyone on the opposing team drops. The team with the most players still awake by Noon, will be our winners!!! Here are the times you must post.

5-7 PM (EST)
7-8 PM
8-10 PM
11-Midnight
Midnight-1 AM
1-1:30 AM
3-3:30 AM
4-4:05 AM
5-5:05 AM
7-7:10 AM
8-8:10 AM
10-Noon

You must post between at all those times, so I know you are awake. If you miss one, you are considered asleep and out of the challenge. I will not be awake, I need my sleep, but I will check in the morning.

Please announce your Class Presidents.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Brookebaby

Brookebaby

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules   Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:52 pm

"Our team class president is MJ, and Alex came up with this plan that we are going to forfeit this challenge, and automatically give the win to the Unpopular Kids! Wooo. And yes, we took a team vote, and Alex, Dylan, Ashley, Lo, Angelica, and me Voted yes and nobody voted against it. "
Back to top Go down
Jeallybeans

Jeallybeans

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules   Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:55 pm

zac: no fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Principal Johnny
Admin
Principal Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules   Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:57 pm

The challenge is still going because a team can't vote majority to throw a challenge. If one person on your team, would still like to compete they can. So unless everyone on the team says they are okay with forfeiting, the challenge will still go on. At 7 PM, if nobody posted on your team, that means you all fell "asleep" so you would lose the challenge that way.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaschool.forumotion.com
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules   Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Rider is our president
Back to top Go down
chanelbags372

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules   Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:43 am

wholesale designer bags Sell at a
wholesale designer handbags Fashion, generous
air max tn The latest sports leisure paragraph
nike shox nz Design fashion
cheap puma shoes very nice
super street shoes My favorite
puma men shoes Listed on the new
wholesale puma shoes Absolutely beautiful
men gucci shoes very fashion
gucci mens shoes Fashion shopping choice
louis vuitton wallets Bag real Bull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules   Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge 3- The Awakethon Rules
Page 1 of 1